|Title: ||Business Development Coordinator, Group Sales|
|Description: ||As the primary assistant to the Business Development Manager, Corporate & Event Management, the applicant will be highly organized and have the ability to manage a number of priorities simultaneously. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills and administrative experience in travel and tourism.
• Monitors sales targets and assists in meeting sales objectives; creates and distributes regular reports and client outreach programs.
• Develops program proposals and budgets to meet client specifications as identified through needs analysis, client history and proactive client communication. Conducts timely and efficient follow up to these initiatives.
• Assists in monitoring group products and services in coordination with the operations team; liaises with the team through on-going communication to manage hand-over of confirmed programs.
• Coordinates with inventory team to assemble rates for new and existing services; independently manages input of this information and related projects.
• Works with external partners and third party planners to organize site inspections and BDTs; ensures that these events are executed professionally and efficiently.
• Collaborates with marketing team to develop and maintain up-to-date collateral for the Corporate & Event Management market.|
|Location: ||Banff, Alberta Canada|
|Qualifications: ||• An independent, motivated professional with tourism related business experience.
• Possesses exceptional administration and organizational skills
• Strong oral or written skills with the willingness to see multiple projects and tasks through to completion on a timely basis.
• A degree or diploma, preferably in marketing /business or related business experience.
• Computer literate, comfortable with word processing & data base management with a willingness to learn new programs.
• Must be able to work some overtime and be able to work in a fast paced environment with “A” type personalities.
|Term: ||Year round|
|Positions Available: ||1|
|Closing Date: ||May-20-13|