|Title: ||Executive Assistant to the Group President |
|Description: ||Executive Assistant to the Group President Job Purpose:
Conserves Group President's time and promotes the corporate image by representing the group president internally and externally; providing liaison between the group president, works closely with corporate office in Phoenix, key executives, and employees. Responsible all administrative duties of the Executive office.
Executive Assistant to the Group President Job Duties:
• Organize and maintain all files in Executive Office
• Email/Calendar management
• Coordinate all team meetings and events
• Manage the Administration Team - Administrative Assistant and Office Administrator
• Manage Head Office renovations
• Prepare expense reports for the Group President
• Read and prioritize all incoming communication from interoffice mail, and outside mail. Ensure deadlines are met, questions are answered, and requests are addressed
• Organize and prepare meetings with various departments, external parties and contacts.
• Sit in to meetings as per requested; organize and minute meetings for distribution
• Assist in preparation of presentation materials as needed by executive team
• Liaise between the executive team and the group president.
• Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
• Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
• Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
• Enhances group president's and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• 3+ years of Executive Assistant experience
• Experience interacting with executives at all levels
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options
• Collaborative, team player with great initiative
• Superior judgement, professionalism, ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness.
• Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment|
|Term: ||Full time|
|Positions Available: ||1|
|Closing Date: ||November-01-13|