|Description: ||POSITION PURPOSE
The Hotel Sales Coordinator handles hotel administrative matters for the Brewster Sales Managers and is also responsible for managing the general day-to-day business of the hotel leadership team. The Hotel Sales Coordinator is completely aware of the hotels internal policies & procedures over which he/she will help that they are at all times taken care of and implemented.
• Prepare hotel orders, proposals and contracts for the Sales Managers.
• Thoroughly understanding client's requirements in order to ensure customer's satisfaction at all time.
• Coordinate with other hotel departments on function details to ensure client's requests are met.
• Assist Sales Managers with hotel site inspections when required.
• Respond to inquiries/requests in a timely manner.
• Assists with online reputation management
• Provides support to the General Manager and department heads with expense tracking and recruitment.
• Prepare and distributes minutes of department meetings and transcribes dictation from GM.
• Keeps track of daily briefings action points including follow-up and important information.
• Assists with the compilation and presentation of reporting for executive team
• Establish proper business correspondence, memoranda, reports and forms, including those of confidential nature.
• Sets up appointments when required.
• Updates and maintains membership listings for all divisions
• Acts as initial point of contact for all marketing requests from all divisions
• Acts as main contact for projects involving several partners
• Proofs materials and ensures brand compliance in all collateral
• Makes sure that all memos are channeled properly.
• Regularly makes proposals to General Manager about new ideas, internal problems, etc.
• Provides other administrative and logistical support as needed.
• She/he is familiar with the organization chart of the hotel and the relevant flow of information.
• Is familiar with all related company Corp. Design (CD) maters (frames, fonts, logos, etc.).
• Other duties as may be assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision.
• Must possess strong computer skills.
• Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
• Strong creative, technical, organizational and personal skills
• Strong ability to multi-task, manage several projects at the time, problem solve and meet deadlines
• Passionate about quality and strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Positive attitude and a continuous desire for individual learning and growth